Each service is tailored to best suit the participant, and their goals, to allow them to get the most out of the service.
As appropriate, participants who access this program can expect support working on:
- The importance of community engagement, social contribution and relationships in maintaining personal wellbeing
- Self-awareness and self-care
- Gaining awareness of personal interests, skillsets and passions and linking these to employment pathways
- Emotional awareness and self-regulation
- Adaptive social competency including increased awareness of social norms and expectations
- Their relationship with their disability, independence, confidence and self-worth
- Navigating systems and programs to successfully participate in their community and employment pathway
- Preparation and support to access training and employment opportunities
- Capacity building for seeking assistance in the community context without ongoing formalised supports
Contact our friendly and experienced team today to see how we can help or for a tour of our facilities.