Our participants will receive the assistance they need to live their best life in the comfort of their own homes
At Circle of Hope we enable our clients to live in comfort and give them a chance to focus on things that they enjoy while our disability support workers provide care, supervision and support
Home care allows you to live independently by supporting you with daily household tasks and personal tasks such as:
- Toileting support
- Assistance with medication
- Preparation of food and meals
- Other light household tasks (vacuuming, mopping, cleaning, dishes, changing bedding and other basic chores around house)
- Garden Maintenance – Keeping your garden well maintained is important for your comfort and also your safety. We can help with lawn mowing, gardening, gutter cleaning and keeping outdoor spaces swept and free from dirt so you can enjoy your outdoor space and keep it looking its best.
Our support workers are carefully selected to make a positive difference to each individual participant’s day.
We know how important it is for our participants to be included as part of the community and to partake in daily life and socialising. Our support workers are ready to assist with:
- Visiting friends and meeting new friends
- Attending a group outing or community event
- Starting a new hobby
- Attending a family get together
Participants and their family can feel comfortable knowing that our support workers will be alongside them and assisting them while they enjoy this much needed aspect of their daily lives.
Please contact us and our lovely staff will be happy to assist you.