Circle of Hope offers a balanced approach to home care services, with each package tailored specifically to the individual needs of our clients.
Home care is an important source of support for individuals with disabilities, the elderly and those in need of assistance. It can provide a range of services such as cleaning, laundry, cooking, medication management and personal care.
Our registered nurses ensure that our clients receive the highest level of clinical care. Our experienced team of disability support workers are available for regular or casual visits to ensure that clients receive the highest quality of care in the comfort of their own homes.
Home care allows you to live independently by supporting you with daily household tasks and personal tasks such as:
- Toileting support
- Assistance with medication
- Preparation of food and meals
- Other light household tasks (vacuuming, mopping, cleaning, dishes, changing bedding and other basic chores around house)
- Garden Maintenance – Keeping your garden well maintained is important for your comfort and also your safety. We can help with lawn mowing, gardening, gutter cleaning and keeping outdoor spaces swept and free from dirt so you can enjoy your outdoor space and keep it looking its best.
The service provider and care worker are carefully selected to make a positive difference in each individual participant’s day.
Our team of disability support workers understand that everyone has different needs, so we always strive to provide flexible services tailored towards individual preferences. Whether it’s a few hours each week or 24/7 care, our team is here to help.
Our support workers are ready to assist with the following:
- Visiting friends and meeting new friends
- Attending a group outing or community event
- Starting a new hobby
- Attending a family get together
The Home Care service can help clients in participating in activities that are meaningful and important to them. This may include attending appointments or social engagements, going for walks and even outings in the community. Our experienced disability support workers provide opportunities for our participants to engage with peers and aged care services are also available for clients who are elderly and require extra care.
Home Care Package funds can be used for our disability support services and aged care services. The cost of these services can be covered by government funding through programs like the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The My Aged Care website provides details on the different types of home care packages available, including their features and benefits.
For more information, or to speak with one of our team about our home care services, please call us on 02 8774 9699 or contact us online. We are here to help and our lovely staff will be happy to assist you.